Contact Information:

Contact Information:
Location: Mesa, AZ
Email:
tnkcreations@gmail.com





Monday, March 23, 2015

Exciting News!!

I know!  We've been MIA lately!  And I promise we have a very good reason!!  We are now showcasing our amazing pieces down at a shop in Gilbert, AZ!!  ISN'T THAT SOOOOOO EXCITING?!?!?  Well....It is for us!!  So, I will try my best to keep our blog as updated as possible, BUT as of now all of our pieces can be seen down at MY FRONT PORCH in Gilbert!

You should all go and check it out!!  I mean, RIGHT NOW!  It is an amazing little gem of a shop.  Who knew that it was possible for so much talent to be in one location!  Inventory changes almost daily and you never know what you are going to find!  

So, head on over to My Front Porch located at 825 S. Cooper Road in Gilbert and check it out!  You won't be sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment